Thursday, August 16, 2007

The Con...eh?? yet it still rocked!!

The Chicago Con is not the San Diego Con by any means, but for the first time in a loooooooong time I had a blast! There's a whole list of stuff to write about and art to post but seeing I still have a day job that takes up a good chunk of my time, I will do it this weekend. I wish there was more hours in the day in order to create and put up all the things that I want to do. Thanks to this Blog I can at least talk about doing it! Well the Con was a reason for a bunch of artists, writers and comic book aficionados to get together and simply dwell and bask in the grandeur that is comics. I got to meet tremendous talents like Gary Reed, an award winning writer not to mention publisher, Len Kody a great writer and his lovely girlfriend, Dan Dougherty an amazing artist, EricJ an incredible all around talent... just to mention a few. I hope this little club of ours, "The Chicago MOB" continues to grow and include alot more of Chicago's great pool of talent. Well I'll get to some more on the con this weekend.

2 comments:

arnie said...

must post more, even if it's a trip to the jon. that we at least know you're alive..

peace out

ShojinStudios said...

LOL I know I'm so freakin' horrible at this! thanks for the concern Arnie!!