Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Doodlin' @ lunchtime!

See told ya I'd be posting a bit more consistently! Well so far so good as far as using time wisely I've adapted a habit of sketching here at work when I have some down time. I found a great resource for just brushing up on your sketching (as well as your anatomy skills). It's found here, http://www.characterdesigns.com/index.php?sitepage=tutorials It features some beautiful renderings that will help as far as reference and just letting loose. I love to sketch in Pen, don't ask me why but it helps me develop a sense of urgency as far as getting the proportions right from the get go. Everyone has their own little method this is my little quirk. Here's a few samples I came up with. Check it out, Kevin Chen I believe is his name, really has alot of samples to sketch from.

2 comments:

TMALO70 said...

You Sketchin' More is very Excitin' to Me juanski... Very Excitin' Indeed...

T...

I'm Still Gonna Yell at You...

ShojinStudios said...

Gracias Toné, I figured I need to do this more than ever, so might as well put it up!