Saturday, April 05, 2008

Messing around with 3D again

Hiya all again! I started playing around with 3D again it's been a sec but I still know how to get around the interface. Now I did this as a part of a pitch for the Chicago Fire, a soccer team here in Chicago, that Hernandez & Garcia has been working on, so far it looks promising. This took me a day to create and a day to render, I'm rusty so give me a break. Regardless it was fun and I really liked playing around with 3D again, it's been too long. I'm actually doing a few projects in 3d and I'll be posting a few as they get approved to be shown. For now let me know what you think of my 2 second end animation that I came up with.

1 comment:

TMALO70 said...

That was 2 of the HAWTEST seconds ever...

GoshDarn'd, I Crack Myself Up...

Is that 3D Studio Max???

T...