Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Some old sketches and some new ones!

Here's a few sketches from my not so distant past, some of these are just a few years old and some a couple of weeks. Stuff i do in my spare time at work, LOL! Well hit me up my scanner at work is going caca so i might have to get a new one, I hope you enjoy these. You know there's so many projects I have not finished especially with my dear friend Raf Nieves I feel ashamed. Hope this will inspire some of you to continue on with current projects, don't let up, I learned from my mistakes so don't let it happen to you. Well, keep on keeping on and let me know your thoughts!






1 comment:

TMALO70 said...

Wow... Maybe Mr. Clean isn't such a Pansy... And Nice, Natural BExpressions in the Middle Page with the Hawt Girl and Mullet Wearin' Latino...

T...