Thursday, October 30, 2008

'VILLIKON CHRONICLES: PROCLIVITY' Mini-Graphic Series

Thanks Bryan!! I got involved with VILLIKON CHRONICLES: PROCLIVITY, by chance trying to help out and hopefully be part of something BIG and sure enough I did! I really am enjoying drawing up the comic book Prequel to the movie and hopefully have more work from Bryan down the line. So far it's been a thrilling experience. I'll keep all of you posted. More Vids and art coming soon. In the meantime check out www.myspace.com/villikonchronicles
for more info and sneak peeks of this awesome flick coming next year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know what Proclivity means man lol Guess I'll have to Google what that means lol :) Maybe it means Cool as hell lol The art looks really tight on the comic bro! Congrats on this! :) Hope the movie is a success too. Well, I'll catch ya later bro. Hope the fam is well. Peace :)-GIO

PS- I sent ya an email a few weeks ago. Just a heads up :)